FundThrough requires an active read-only link to your bank so that we can set your initial funding limit and so that we can be proactive about making sure your advances are getting to you as well as ensuring that you have enough funds for weekly repayments (read more about this here).
Our connection to your bank is done via our partners, Finicity and Flinks. Occasionally, banks require the account owner to login to verify that the last access was authorized by you and to allow continued access.
If this happens, you will see a prompt in your FundThrough dashboard and may also receive an email from us. The prompt will ask you to visit your institution's online banking portal in order to resolve the issue, follow these steps:
- In a new tab, open the link to your online banking portal (or follow one of the links below)
RBC Online Banking
CIBC Business Banking
BMO Online Banking
- Sign in to your online banking regularly
- You may be presented with a Sign-In Protection Alert, in which case, select 'That was me'
- Follow the prompts in your online banking until you see your accounts.
- Return to your FundThrough dashboard and click the link in the notification bar
- Refresh your account connection. Here, you may be presented with a security question, in which case you can answer it and the link should be re-established.
- Once resolved, the prompt at the top of your dashboard will disappear and you should once again be able to fund invoices.
Here's a quick 30-second demonstration showing the process for an RBC account:
If you still have a notification bar at the top of your dashboard, get in touch. We're always happy to help!
Your FundThrough Team