We do a regular review of your account, based on your funding and repayment history with us and the information that you provided when you signed up, and automatically increase your funding limit if applicable. We also welcome proactive limit increase requests!
Whether the reassessment is automatic or by request, we do ask all our users to take the following steps to remain eligible for a limit increase:
- Ensure that your Profile and Company Details are filled in and up to date.
- Check the Required Info tab to see if there are any documents we've requested for you to upload.
- Develop your history with us by funding invoices and making repayments week to week.
- Ensure that your bank account is connected when you make the request.
- If you use a supported invoicing software (ie. Quickbooks Online, FreshBooks Classic, Jobber, Cortex), then make sure it is also connected.
- Avoid using the 'Delay a Repayment' option where possible, especially delaying repayments for multiple consecutive weeks.
To proactively request a reassessment for a credit limit increase, you can reach out to us by clicking on the chat icon below or by phone (+1 855-511-6881) so we can make sure your account is marked as a top-priority review and expedited.
We may ask you a few questions to help us assess the most suitable limits for your current business circumstances.
If our assessment determines you are eligible for a much higher limit, we will ask you to upload the following documents, so it's a good idea to have them ready and available to share:
- A copy of a valid drivers license to confirm identity
- Your company's Articles of Incorporation
- Financial Statements (audited preferred) - balance sheet, income statement, and cash flow statement for last fiscal year and current fiscal year-to-date
- Depending on your connections, we may also ask for bank statements and/or a current A/R aging report or list
As always, if you have any questions at all, just ask in the chat and we'll be happy to answer!