Like your FundThrough credit limit, invoice factoring is a financing method offered by FundThrough that enables your business to get access to upcoming invoice payments within 24 hrs, instead of waiting for the payment terms of your customers.
How does factoring work?
Once your business generates an invoice, the factor (FundThrough) purchases the right to collect payment on that invoice by agreeing to pay you the invoice's face value less a discount (our fee). FundThrough pays 75% to 97% of the invoice face value immediately and forwards the remainder (less our fee) when your customer pays.
For example, you decide to factor your $10,000 invoice with FundThrough. We pay you $8,500 today. When your customer pays 45 days later, we subtract from the payment our $300 fee and forward you the remaining $1,200.
How is the fee determined?
The fee is based primarily on the strength of your customer. Other factors including the payment terms of the invoice and the method of payment may influence the fee.
Who is the ideal candidate for invoice factoring?
- Businesses with strong customers
- Businesses with cash flow needs exceeding their FundThrough credit limit
What are the benefits of invoice factoring?
- Access your funds within 24 hrs (like your FundThrough credit limit)
- Only pay fees when you factor an invoice (like your FundThrough credit limit)
- Fund amounts from $20,000 to $2,000,000
- Repayment aligns with when your customer pays
How do I start factoring my invoices?
If you are interested in learning more about factoring your invoices with FundThrough, speak to one of our representatives by starting a chat; call us at +1 (800) 766-0460; or email us at email@example.com.